Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle | Birrapedia
Birrapediakeyboard_arrow_down
search
clear
keyboard_backspace Go to Menu
Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle
7 Ratings

Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle

Fruit Lambic 7.7 º
Buy Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle in 2 shops
Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle

Belgium Etre Gourmet

Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle

"A fresh and fruity fruit beer, naturally based on our lambics, with two types of fruit. On the one ...hand we have the red currant (60%), on the other hand the Muscaris grape (40%) with an alcohol content of 7.7% "

14,59 €


Lambiek Fabriek Gros-elle 75cl

Belgium Belgian Beer Bank

Lambiek Fabriek Gros-elle 75cl

Lambiek Fabriek Fermentation: Spontaneous -Bitterness scale: 3 -Sweetness scale: 2 -Color: Amber -Po ...uring temperature: 8 -Location: Sint-Pieters-Leeuw -Count...

18,00 €


 
 
Buy Lambiek Fabriek Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle. Fruit Lambic - Lambiek Fabriek - Belgium.